Your health is our priority at Chevron Advanced Medical.
Medicare funds health checks for:
- Patients aged 45 to 49 years old who are at risk of developing a chronic disease.
- All patients aged 75 and over.
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders regardless of age (Item 715).
Please note that you must be a patient of this practice in order to be eligible for a health check. Patients who don’t fit in the above categories can still request a health check-up by booking a standard or long consultation.
A health check may consist of:
- Taking a detailed medical history
- Physical examination and measurement of your weight and blood pressure
- ECG tracing of your heart
- Blood tests
- Urine test
- Preventative health screening advice, such as vaccinations, skin checks, pap smears (cervical cancer screening), mammograms, men’s health, etc.
Come and see our friendly nurses and doctors in Surfers Paradise for your health check up.