Chevron Advanced Medical is participating in the roll out of the Covid-19 vaccines on the Gold Coast.
The Covid vaccination clinic is bulk billed for all eligible patients with Medicare.
Please note that our Covid vaccination clinic will only be administering the Covid vaccine. If you require scripts or attention to your other medical issues, you must make a separate appointment in our regular clinic.
Frequently asked questions:
Do you have Moderna? No, mainly the community pharmacies will be administering Moderna.
How do I access my vaccination card? If you log in to mygov, there will be a vaccination letter/card from the Australian government after your second dose.
I don’t have Medicare, where can I get the Covid vaccine? You can get vaccinated at a QLD State Vaccination hub (Gold Coast Convention Centre) or a Respiratory Clinic.
When you are ready to be vaccinated, please follow these instructions carefully.
BEFORE YOUR COVID VACCINE CLINIC APPOINTMENT…
- If you are eligible, please book online here. You can choose to book either Pfizer or AstraZeneca and then select a time slot. You must have a Medicare card.
- If you don’t have Medicare, we are not able to vaccinate you here. The Commonwealth funded respiratory clinics will be able to give you your free covid vaccine. Click here for the nearest respiratory clinic.
- Please read and complete the Covid-19 vaccination consent form before you arrive at the vaccination clinic.
- If you have had another vaccine recently, including for seasonal influenza, you should wait at least 7 days before having your Covid-19 vaccination.
- If you can’t make it to your appointment, please let us know so that we can open up your booking for someone else.
- Please bring your Medicare card AND a photo ID.
- Please bring the completed Covid-19 vaccination consent form.
- You will be required to wait for 15 minutes after the vaccine in case of a reaction.
- Your vaccination record will be uploaded to the Australian Immunisation Register. You can access your record online via My Health Record.
- You must report any adverse reaction. Please call the NPS Adverse Medicine Events line on 1300 134 237 to report the reaction.
- You must not get any other vaccination for the next week. For example, if you are planning on getting the flu shot, it must be at least 1 week apart from your Covid vaccination.